Our office is now open for urgent care as well as routine appointments. We are taking extra precautions and we will continue to do so for the next several months. We will continue to abide by the policy established by the CDC and State of Maine for the safety of our staff and patients.
- Once you arrive at our office, we ask you to contact us via voice call or text. You will then receive a text from us indicating when you will be able to enter our office.
- As a result of early preparation, we have ample hand sanitizer in stock and every patients entering our office will be ask to use it. We have a hand free touchless dispenser located on your right near the entrance.
- We will screen patients for illness before entering a treatment room.
- We will be disinfecting medical equipment, tables and other surface of contact between patients.
- In order to comply with the Maine CDC, our clinical staff will now wear personal protective equipments (PPE) such as N95 mask and/or surgical maks during patient's encounter and the use of gloves if necessary.
- It is also recommended for our patients to wear a mask at all times during their visit at our office unless they have a medical condition preventing them to do so. If this being the case, please advise our personnel of your inability to wear one.
- In order to ensure cleaner air for our patients and personnel , our air filtration system has been upgraded with special filter to reduce smaller airborne particules including viruses and bacteria.
- Social distancing will continue to be respected as much as it can be allowed while caring for our patients .
By taking these steps, we hope this would help reduce the risk for patients and the community. We thank you for your understanding and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 207-786-0393.
Telemedicine, sometimes called Telehealth services, is a new way to create a virtual consultation with your health care provider at your convenience and choice of place. Many patients will use their laptops, desktops, or smartphones to address their health concerns with their practitioners. Telemedicine allows you to:
*monitor the status of health condition(s).
* Have a preliminary consultation online to investigate if your condition can be treated.
* Have access to your provider if you feel sick or are unable to leave your home.
* Make a convenient appointment remotely from any location.
* Schedule an online appointment for as a second opinion.
Most Health insurances now cover Telemedicine or Telehealth services without copays. If you are unsure about the coverage of Telemedicine with your insurer, please do not hesitate to contact our office at (207) 786-0393 to inquire about this service.
How to get started:
Call our office at (207) 786-0393 to schedule the time and date for your online appointment. Five minutes before your online schedule appointment, return to this page and click "enter waiting room". This will bring you to the website allowing for your telemedicine conference. Once you are there, enter your first name in the space provided and wait to be connected with Dr. Dionne. It is simple and easy. It will be important that you have a proper internet or wifi connection to be able to use this service.